Műhelymunkák
Az egykori tócóskerti „bagolyvár” története
Megjelent:
2023-08-15
Szerző
Megtekintés
Kulcsszavak
Licenc
Copyright (c) 2023 Imre Nyul (Author)

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Absztrakt
In Debrecen, in Tócóskert of the gardens quarter, there was a special one-story house among the many small one-story buildings. The house was originally owned by engineer Iván Kacskovics (1809–1880), colonel of the Home Guard in 1848, imperial and royal captain, member of the city committee, and his wife, Terézia Kolner. He also owned the hemp soaker on the corner of the nearby Kishegyesi and István Street. After their deaths, the “owl castle” was auctioned off. Until the demolition in 1979, several residents and industrialists used the house.