Ismertető

A Hajdúsági Múzeum és gyűjteményei

Megjelent:
2016-10-13
Szerzők
Megtekintés
Kulcsszavak
Licenc

Copyright (c) 2016 Marianna Bálint, Ibolya Gombos-Orosz (Author)

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Absztrakt
The City Museum of Hajdúböszörmény was opened in 1924, which was a long-awaited event in the city’s cultural life. In 1949, the Museum was declared a public collection and became a scientific institute with full-fledged rights. In 1951, it picked up the Hajdúsági Museum name, and at that time, its first permanent exhibition was opened, which was followed by new ones on the expansion of the museum’s materials. The Museum took its place in the former Hajdú District Hall (which is a historical memorial since 1st January, 2012). As the largest regional museum of Hajdú-Bihar county, its primary task is to collect, preserve and process the material and spiritual values of the six „old” Haiduk towns (Hajdúböszörmény, Hajdúszoboszló, Hajdúnánás, Hajdúdorog, Hajdúhadház and Vámospércs) and to present those to the wider public. In addition, it performs a wide range museum education work, and takes part in the most important events of the museum profession, supported by civil associations and volunteers.