Guide to authors: https://nederlandisztika.unideb.hu/hu/node/308
All articles are subject to double-blind peer review by at least one anonymous evaluator.The contribution can be accepted in three ways:
– without request for changes;
– with request for major changes;
– with request for minor changes.
In the event that significant changes are requested, the text will be checked again by the anonymous reviewer/s.
The contribution can be refused.
The procedure takes at least between 1 and 3 months.
The evaluation criteria adopted for publication are as follows:
– relevance for the journal’s readers and for the scientific field;
– originality of content and methods;
– argumentation/ structure/linguistic quality of the essay;
– presentation of data and critical approach.
Contributions must clearly spell out their research objectives.
Authors should discuss existing research and clearly explain how the contribution fits in it.
The proposals must offer an original contribution and new insights to the development of the field of study.
Articles proposed by non-native Dutch/English/German authors must be proofread by an expert native speaker. In the event of significant problems, the contribution may be refused even before the blind review process.
Review form can be downloaded here. https://nederlandisztika.unideb.hu/hu/node/308
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items (author’s name, affiliation, ORCID), and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in ODF, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables (minimum 300 dpi) must be sent in a separate file as well.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Author’s declaration document is filled and signed.
Full names of all authors (in order to appear on manuscript):
In order to publish your manuscript in the Acta Neerlandica (University of Debrecen) it is necessary that this form should be signed by the first author of the manuscript and uploaded with the submitted article on the website of the Journal.
Your signature affirms that:
- the results used in the manuscript have not been sent for publication to any other journal nor have they already been published
- no results of other researches were used in the submitted manuscript without proper citation
- all co-authors agree to the posting of the full text of this manuscript on the web page of the journal and to the inclusion of references in databases accessible on the internet in accordance of the Creative Common’s License 4.0 CC BY-SA
- all co-authors were actively involved in obtaining results
- all co-authors agree to publication of the manuscript even after peer review amendments
- the authors dispose on all necessary research permissions if the research were carried out in sites protected by national or international law and agreements in nature conservation
- the authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper
All authors agree that editorial correspondence will be sent to:
Date: Signature of the first author: …………………………………………
Manuscripts will not be received without the signed declaration of the corresponding author!
Open Access Statement
Acta Neerlandica is committed to the wide distribution of the research, the journal provides immediate open access to the articles in its home page without any restrictions.
The journal does not require Article Processing Charge (APC) from the authors.